Thank you for over 12.4 million views of the SuccuWiki!
|Type||Medium Outsider (Chaotic, Extraplanar) (Succubus)|
|Source books||D&D Wiki.org|
A Celestubus, in the 3.5 Edition ruleset of the Dungeons & Dragons role playing game, is a monster which can be created spontaneously in the positive energy plane or by a radical transformation of a succubus in the positive energy plane. Celestubi, instead of attempting to steal the life-force of others, are instead completely infused with life-force, and want to get rid of it. This monster type is the creation of the D&D Wiki.org user Havvy.
A celestubus is either created spontaneously in the positive energy plane or by a radical transformation of a succubus in the positive energy plane. Celestubi, instead of attempting to steal the life-force of others, are instead completely infused with life-force, and want to get rid of it. To do so, celestubi use the same methods as succubi.
If a Succubus is lust incarnate, then a Celestubus is Charity. But accepting the gifts of positive energy is dangerous. A celestubus is charity perverted. Once a celstubi gives, it doesn't know when to stop giving.
Much like succubi, celestubi are well endowed for the purposes of seducing other creatures.
|Size/Type||Medium Outsider (Chaotic, Extraplanar)|
|Hit Dice||6d8+6 (33 HP)|
|Speed||30 ft. (6 squares), fly 50 ft. (average)|
|Armor Class||20 (+1 Dex, +4 natural, +5 deflection), touch 16, flat-footed 19|
|Attack||Claw +7 melee (1d6+1)|
|Full Attack||2 claws +7 melee (1d6+1)|
|Space/Reach||5 ft./5 ft.|
|Special Attacks||Energy Gain, spell-like abilities|
|Special Qualities|| fast healing 2, darkvision 60 ft., immunity to electricity and poison,|
resistance to acid 10, cold 10, and fire 10, spell resistance 18,
telepathy 100 ft., tongues, Succubi Negation, Succubi Attraction
|Saves||Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +7|
|Abilities||Str 13, Dex 13, Con 13, Int 16, Wis 14, Cha 24|
|Skills|| Bluff +19, Concentration +10, Diplomacy +12, Disguise +17* (+19 acting),|
Escape Artist +10, Hide +10, Intimidate +19, Knowledge (any one) +12,
Listen +19, Move Silently +10, Search +12, Spot +19, Survival +2 (+4 following tracks),
Use Rope +1 (+3 with bindings)
|Feats||Dodge, Mobility, Persuasive|
|Environment||chaotic good-aligned planes|
|Alignment||Always Chaotic Evil|
|Advancement||7–12 HD (Medium)|
Celestubi are not warriors. They flee combat whenever they can. If forced to fight, they can attack with their claws, but they prefer to turn foes against one another. Celestubi use their change shape ability to assume humanoid guise, and can maintain this deception indefinitely. Upon seeing a succubus, they will go into a mental rage, and go into an all-out attack.
A celestubus' natural weapons, as well as any weapons it wields, are treated as chaotic-aligned for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction.
- Kiss of Life (Su): A celestubus gives energy to a mortal it lures into some act of passion, or by simply planting a kiss on the target. If the target is not willing to be kissed, the celestubus must start a grapple, which provokes an attack of opportunity. The celestubus’s kiss or embrace bestows 2d8 temporary hit points that last for an hour. The kiss also has the effect of a suggestion spell, asking the victim to accept another kiss from the celestubus. The victim must succeed on a DC 20 Will save to negate the effect of the suggestion. If the target creature has temporary hit points equal to his maximum hit points, he must make a fortitude save of 20 + 1 per each HP over twice the maximum amount or explode, as per death throes. This is a death effect. Success on the fortitude save or immunity to death effects instead causes the target to lose 8d8 HP as excess energy emits from the body. The save DC for suggestion is Charisma-based. The save DC against exploding is 10 + 1/2 CR + Charisma mod. Upon using this ability, the celestubus loses its fast healing ability for 1d4 cumulative rounds.
- Spell-Like Abilities: At will—charm monster (DC 22), detect evil, detect thoughts (DC 20), ethereal jaunt (self plus 50 pounds of objects only), suggestion (DC 21), greater teleport (self plus 50 pounds of objects only). Caster level 6th. The save DCs are Charisma-based.
- Tongues (Su): A celestubus has a permanent tongues ability (as the spell, caster level 6th). Celestubi usually use verbal communication with mortals.
- Change Shape (Su): A celestubus can assume the form of any Small or Medium humanoid.
- Succubus Negation (Ex): Whenever a succubus gives a Kiss of Death or Energy Drain (depending on which succubus is used) to a celestubus, an energy influx from the celestubus to the succubus causes the two creatures to neutralize, utterly destroying both.
- Succubus Attraction (Ex): Succubi are attracted to the positive conduit that is a celestubus to feed upon. As such, succubui take a -4 penalty on all opposed checks and saving throws against a celestubus.
- Skills: Celestubi have a +8 racial bonus on Listen and Spot checks.
- While using her change shape ability, a celestubus gains a +10 circumstance bonus on Disguise checks.