On May 4, 2016, the 3,900th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Blood Lust (Novel)
Blood Lust Book Cover, written by Zoe Winters
|Publication date||August 27, 2010|
|Followed by||Save My Soul|
Blood Lust is a novel written by Zoe Winters. It is the first work in the Preternaturals series by this author. Incubi appear in most of the series save for this work, where they are only tangentially mentioned.
- Title: Blood Lust
- Author: Zoe Winters
- Published By: IncuBooks
- Length: 360 Pages
- Format: eBook & Paperback
- ASIN: B004183MZM
- ISBN-10: 0981943608
- ISBN-13: 978-0981943602
- Publishing Date: August 27, 2010
Other Works in this Series on SuccuWiki
This is an anthology of three short works by this author: Kept, Claimed, and Mated.
- Kept: No one should have to be on the run from their family. Family is who you can trust, right? Dark magic users are the ones on the don’t trust list. Yet, when Greta learns the werecat tribe plans to sacrifice her on the full moon to steal her potent magical blood, she ditches common sense in favor of running to the one man who can protect her. Will Dayne kill her as he has so many others of her kind, or is his grudge against her family strong enough to save her?
- Claimed: Anthony is cold, ruthless, undead, and hard to like. Yet, all it takes is one human with amnesia to soften his heart. Ever since being bitten, Charlotte hasn’t been the same. More than anything, he wants to return to a time when she saw him for the man he is, instead of the monster she’s discovered. A time before she feared him. In the midst of a power struggle for vampire king, it soon becomes clear that the only way to protect a fragile human in his care is to claim her as his mate. Meanwhile, his deepest wish is to have his lover awakened from the memory loss that took everything... not just the memories he meant to erase.
- Mated: Be small. Be invisible. It’s an odd life mantra for a human woman in a world of monsters. But Jane’s blood contains a touch of vampire magic, making her their victim over and over. With her faster-than-normal healing time, she’s an ideal punching bag for the abusive vampire she’s been living with, the one she thought might protect her this time. Paul owes a debt to the werewolf alpha, and Cole doesn’t care how he gets paid: flesh or coin. $10,000 or Jane? The human is a small price for the vampire to pay to be debt-free. Cole is attractive and warm---so different from the coldness and death Jane has grown used to. If the werewolves didn’t have a worse reputation than the vampires, being taken by the alpha might feel like rescue, but Cole’s growing possessive nature, makes Jane fear he’ll only abuse her like the others. If he doesn’t, could becoming an alpha’s mate free her from the vampires for good?
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available. Tera has this work on her reading list and will review it as soon as possible.