On May 4, 2016, the 3,900th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Beryl - Never Ending Dream
Beryl - Never Ending Dream was a large scale doll of a Succubus-like character produced by KIZ Entertainment of South Korea in 2008.
The doll could be custom ordered with a wide variety of options including hair, eyes, clothing and footwear. The doll is no longer available as it was a limited edition doll for 2008.
- Figure: Beryl - Never Ending Dream
- Manufactured by: KIZ Entertainment,Inc.
- 2008 Limited Series Doll
- Ordering Period: From April 11th to May 11th, 2008
- Outfit Design: Lee Hye Younh
- Face up: Soom styling team
- Model Design & Sculpt by: Soom Workshop
- Beryl Head Design & Sculpt by: Jung Hye Eun
- Base Doll Includes: Assembled Super Gem Beryl & heel parts (cream white skin), Succubus parts (Succubus legs, hoofs and horns), Manual and Certificate of authenticity
- Options: Face up & body brushing (limited), 14mm Soom eyes, Soom wig (limited), Succubus wings & dress set (limited), Succubus wings, bustier, briefs, garter belt and stockings
- Further details on the manufacturer's site - No Longer Available