Thank you for over 12.4 million views of the SuccuWiki!
Archangels: Books 1 and 2
|Archangels: Books 1 and 2|
Archangels: Books 1 and 2 Book Cover, written by Stephani Hecht
|Publication date||September 18, 2008|
Archangels: Books 1 and 2 is a collection of works written by Stephani Hecht. In this work, a Succubus named Lilith appears.
- Title: Archangels: Books 1 and 2
- Author: Stephani Hecht
- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Length: 356 Pages
- Format: Paperback
- ISBN-10: 1554871190
- ISBN-13: 978-1554871193
- Publishing Date: September 18, 2008
- Angel Warriors: Ever since he refused to side with Lucifer, and his family cut him down and left him for dead, Abdiel separated himself from all other angels. Until the Chief of Archangels, Michael, interrupted his perfectly miserable life and ordered him to Earth to head up an angel warrior team that consisted of a smart-mouthed punk empath and a blast from the past, a healer named Gabi. Gabi spent her early life harboring a secret love for Abdiel, but he never knew she existed. Now that she’s grown up, she’s sure she’s over him. Until he shows up at her door, where she discovers her feelings never faded, but strengthened for the dark, brooding male.
- Captive Angels: Love is the last thing that anyone should be thinking about with a city in danger, an ancient prophesy coming into play, and a whole horde of demons coming for their hides, but Gabi and Abdiel are sure a happily ever after is long overdue. Fairytale romance is quite different when you’re fighting demons and trying to save Earth from certain destruction. It gets better when Cam gets a chip on his shoulder and a bounty on his head. Then, enter Rachael, literally the sister-in-law from Hell. Gabi holds on to love’s hope when Abdiel and Cam are captured by demons. Sometimes Heaven and Hell wreak havoc on love’s bliss. Sometimes love is Hell and Heaven is not the answer…
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available. Tera has this work on her reading list and will review it shortly.