On July 18th, 2016, the 4,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Angel The Demoness
|Angel The Demoness|
Angel The Demoness Web Banner
Ethan A. Cooper (Writer)|
Jock Hardesty (Artist)
|Current status / schedule||
|Launch date||April 6, 2005|
|End date||May 25, 2012|
Angel The Demoness was a webcomic series created by writer Ethan A. Cooper and artist Jock Hardesty. The series began on April 6, 2005 and was updated at irregular intervals until May 25, 2012 when the last update occurred. The series was originally hosted on its own domain, but then was moved to a Facebook Group where the series eventually was abandoned. Both the original website and the Facebook Group still exist, but have not been updated since the final update on May 25, 2012.
Angel was a demoness, but described as not being a very good one. Her powers were crippled and then she was sent to earth as punishment, stuck with the most menial of tasks: basic temptation. But then she is charged with a single, violent task that might change her, and the course of the spiritual war, forever. The forces of Heaven, becoming suspicious of Hell for sending a simple demoness screwup to earth, send an envoy of their own to earth to watch over Angel--to protect her even--until the schemes of Hell can be revealed. But all is not as it seems.
- Title: Angel The Demoness
- Artist: Jock Hardesty
- Writer: Ethan A. Cooper
- Status: Abandoned
- Began: April 6, 2005
- Ended: May 25, 2012
- Rating: NC-17
- Angelina Liferot - The Demoness of the story
- Age: Almost ∞, but not quite.
- Hair: Red
- Eyes: Red
- Height: 5' 5"
- Description: Fit and athletic. Bears the mark of Lucifer over her left eye like all Unholy females who don't have the power to corrupt their form and hide the fact that they were originally made in God's image.
Series Background Information
There are three races in this webcomic's universe as follows
Includes God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Ghost, and all spiritual beings who did not fall from heaven when Lucifer defied God, taking 1/3 of all the heavenly host with him.
- The size and shape of an angel’s wings indicates level of power.
- The color of an angel’s halo indicates an angel’s age.
- All angels bear the Almighty’s mark on the palm of their right hand.
- Flight is possible for all angels, regardless of wing size.
- Have the ability to use flaming swords.
- Cannot directly influence humanity to do good.
- Are strengthened by prayer to the Almighty
Classifications: Cherub, Seraph, Guardian, Archangel, Deathangel
Includes Lucifer and all heavenly beings who fell from heaven when Lucifer rebelled against God the Father.
- The size and shape of a demon’s wings indicate level of power
- The size of a demon’s horns and tail length indicate age.
- Females bear Lucifer’s brand on their left cheek, males on their right. This mark is only visible on those of the Unholy who have not been able to discard the image of God from their physical/spiritual form. Once a minion of the Unholy reaches a certain level of power, the are able to corrupt their physical/spiritual form to a more hideous representation. With these representations, the mark of Lucifer is no longer necessarry.
- Male horns point upward, while female horns point downward.
- If wings are big enough, flight is possible.
- Can possess members of humanity if the human is a willing participant.
- Can influence humanity by either digging into their minds, or by whispering in their ear.
- Are strengthened by prayer to Lucifer.
Classifications: Imp, Fiend, Demon/Demoness, Devil, Archdemon, Deathdemon
Includes all mortal beings who inhabit the planet Earth. Humanity can be further subdivided into two groups: the Saved and the Damned. Saved include only those who have accepted Christ’s sacrifice. There is no middle ground when it comes to humanity—if you are not Saved, you are Damned.
No specific powers, but have something that the other two factions don’t have: free will. Can influence the spiritual battle by way of prayer.
- Heaven: Dwelling place of the Almighty and the forces of the Holy.
- Hell: Dwelling place of Lucifer and the forces of the Unholy.
- Earth: Dwelling place of Humanity. Lucifer is the ruler of this planet.
- The Abyss: Where dead demons are sent. They are taken out of play, and cannot participate in the final battle.
- The Abode: Where dead angels are sent when slain. They are taken out of play until after the final battle.
Spiritual beings are not omniscient, nor omnipresent. Thus, they only know what they are told. Neither angels nor demons know the grand scheme of their leaders. For the most part, only archangels are allowed to converse directly with the Almighty. The same is true of the Unholy, with only archdemons being in contact with Lucifer.