Thank you for over 12.9 million views of the SuccuWiki!
Calyxis, Allurin Paragon
As found at Wizards.com
Evil Alignment or
Chaotic as minimum
|Type||Chaotic Evil Beings (Infernal)|
|Stats||Open Game License stats|
|Source books||D&D Wiki.com|
|First appearance||D&D Wiki.com|
Allurin (3.5e NPC Creature)
Allurin Paragons in the 3.5 Edition of the Dungeons and Dragons role playing game, are those Allurin who give up posing as humans and living a covered life in their society, freely embrace their fiendish heritage and seek to become full-powered demons. For the player character version of this creature, see Allurin. For the base creature, see Allurin (3.5e NPC Creature).
Allurin Paragons adventure to discover more about their race's heritage and the legends that surround it. They seek infernal power and the attraction of infernal beings. They always seek means to discover and travel the planes.
Allurin Paragons have an even stronger physical attraction on the other sex, and they freely use this to satisfy their whims and lusts and to gain power.
While normal Allurin can be of any alignment, to be a true Paragon it is necessary to be close to the infernal heritage. Allurin Paragons must be either chaotic or evil, and many are both.
Allurin Paragons forgo mortal religions to worship the most powerful chaotic evil beings of the Abyss.
Allurin have as diverse backgrounds as their race, but at one or the other point they decide to leave their often mundane upbringing behind and become a free denizen of the planes, unbound by the shackles of human society.
Allurin Paragons prefer the company of any race. In fact, many seek out exotic individuals for new sexual experiences.
Anybody who is willing to accept the free-wheeling and unpredictable nature of an Allurin paragon and join him on his travels to dangerous fiendish realms is a welcome companion, regardless of training and abilities.
Character Creation Information
Allurin paragons have the following game statistics:
|Abilities||Most Allurin Paragons have a very high Charisma to mimic their fiendish ancestors|
|Alignment||Must be chaotic or evil, or both|
|Level||Base Attack Bonus||Fort Save||Ref Save||Will Save||Special||Spells Per Day|
|1||+0||+0||+0||+2||Abyssal Attraction, Abyssal Tongue||None|
|2||+1||+0||+0||+3||Abyssal Heritor feat||+1 spellcaster level|
|3||+2||+1||+1||+3||ability boost (Cha +2)||+1 spellcaster level|
- Class Skills: The Allurin paragon's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Bluff (Cha), Concentration (Con), Diplomacy (Cha), Disguise (Cha), Escape Artist (Dex), Hide (Dex), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (all skills, taken individually) (Int), Listen (Wis), Move Silently (Dex), Search (Int), Spellcraft (Int), Spot (Wis), Survival (Wis), Use Rope (Dex)
- Skill points at each level: 4 + Int modifier (x4 at first level)
All of the following are class features of the Allurin Paragon class:
Weapon and Armor Proficiency
- Allurin Paragons are proficient with all simple weapons, the whip, light armors, and no shields.
- Abyssal Attraction: With each level, the Allurin's bonus to Charisma-based skills because of his sexual attractiveness is increased by +1, up to +5 at 3rd level.
- Abyssal Tongue: Allurin Paragons gain Abyssal as a bonus language if they don't already speak it.
- Spells per Day: At 2nd and 3rd level, an Allurin paragon gains new spells per day as if she had also gained a level in sorcerer, any other spontaneous arcane spellcaster class such as bard or beguiler, as a warlock, or as a cleric of a demon cult.
She does not, however, gain any other benefit a character of that class would have gained (bonus metamagic feats, and so on). This essentially means that she adds the level of Allurin paragon to her level in Sorcerer (or other class), then determines spells per day and caster level accordingly.
If an Allurin paragon has no levels in any appropriate spellcaster class, she starts advancing as a sorcerer.
- Bonus feat: The Allurin paragon may select a bonus feat from the Abyssal Heritor feat list. She must meet all prerequisites for the feat.
- Ability Boost (Ex): At 3rd level, an Allurin paragon's Charisma score increases by 2 points.