On July 18th, 2016, the 4,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
A Demon's Desires and The Succubus Brothel Bundle (eBook)
A Demon's Desires & The Succubus Brothel Bundle is an eBook written by Satine LaFleur. It is a collection of all of the works in the The Succubus Brothel and A Demon's Desires series by this author. In this work the character Tamsin is a Succubus and the character Vex is an Incubus.
- Title: A Demon's Desires & The Succubus Brothel Bundle
- Author: Satine LaFleur
- Published By: SLVR Press
- Length: 73 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ASIN: B00SF0RTNI
- Publishing Date: January 18, 2015
Other Works in this Series on SuccuWiki
- The Succubus Brothel: A Hotbed of Lust and Sin
- The Succubus Brothel: The More The Merrier
- A Demon's Desires: His Meeting with the Mage
- A Demon's Desires: He Takes What He Wants
This bundle is a collection of different steamy and sinful stories from A Demon's Desires and The Succubus Brothel, two of the most profitable series' from Satine LaFleur. Follow Tamsin the succubus and Vex the demon on their separate quests to satisfy their sexual hunger and uncontrollable urges.
The Succubus Brothel
- A Hotbed of Lust and Sin: Tamsin has lived her sinful and hedonistic life as a succubus for hundreds of years, feeding off of the sexual desires and primal, carnal urges of others to survive. She's tired of having to chase down every meal, and has set up the perfect base of operations for them to come to her instead. Willing, ready, and able to give her exactly what she needs. This dominant succubus knows what she wants, and she definitely knows how to get it just as good as she gives it, bringing all of their ultimate fantasies to life.
- The More The Merrier: Hedonistic succubus Tamsin has spent centuries living in sin--feeding off of every sexual desire she could, seducing men, women, and magical creatures alike, and traveling the globe while she did so. In our last short she decides to open up a brothel instead, allowing the eager residents of the land to come to her with their carnal needs and overwhelming lust. Now she's overcome with an insatiable hunger for sexual desires that don't seem to be satisfied by using just one partner at a time. Join this dominant demon as she takes the matter into her own hands, mouth, and... well, you get the picture, feeding off of a group of wayward soldiers while making all of their lustful dreams come to life.
A Demon's Desires
- His Meeting with the Mage: After being held prisoner in a dungeon for decades Vex finally escapes, only to realize he has no idea who, or what, he is... or what the urges he's now feeling are. On a journey to find his memories, Vex comes to realize he's living in an age of magic, dragons, witches, and demons... in fact, he himself is a demon possessing a body that isn't his own, and now he has carnal urges and sexual desires to feel and taste flesh that are stronger than any mortal has ever experienced. He wants it, he needs it in a way he never knew possible. Can this busty open-minded mage satisfy his taboo, demonic desires?
- He Takes What He Wants: Vex has recently found out he's a demon possessing the body of someone long passed, but the more pressing concern for him is the urges he can't control anymore. His body is compelling him to indulge in all sins of the flesh--to touch it, taste it, and carve it open so he can watch the blood flow. Now his inner demon is in control, and when he happens upon a village with a beautiful, pure woman that he becomes mesmerized by, he has to have her, and he'll get her by any means necessary... no matter the consequences. No longer responsible for what his body does, or how far it'll go to experience passion with the innocent maiden, will Vex's sexual desires cause him to take what she holds most dear?
The following review was originally published by Tera on her Blog, A Succubi's Tale on May 21, 2017
The stories themselves are interesting, have heat, tell something about each of the main characters. I dearly wish the author had picked names other than Tamsin and Vex however as for me, as a Lost Girl fan, I couldn’t quite separate the characters I love from that series to these in the stories here. They are not, to be clear, the same characters, and they gave their own voices, but some of the moments gave me pause as I tried to keep myself from returning, almost continually, to Lost Girl’s story arcs and characters seen.
Setting that aside, the stories themselves are complex, interesting and had some good heat at times. Between the Tamsin and Vex stories, I felt the Tamsin ones were a lot stronger, I found them far more interesting as well. The Vex stories were, for me, too violent and as such I didn’t find my way into those stories as I did with Tamsin.
Tamsin was more persistent in her stories, she was a force to be reckoned with. The opening passage told of her past, how she made some of the choices she did and what things meant for her. It was a slightly different take on succubi and their needs, which was interesting. At times she was very flippant, skimmed over some plots that I really wanted to see explored, and once the groundwork of her home was laid out, things turned rapidly towards the erotica.
There’s some good heat to be found, Tamsin is very dominant and while some of the sex borders on porn movie levels, it just manages to keep from falling down that path too far. There’s a hint of the struggle within Tamsin, how her needs push her sexuality, but the hints given aren’t expanded on and I really was looking forwards to seeing her fight her nature, or at least be tipped over the edge on occasion.
Vex’s stories centred on the theme of pain and suffering, some very harsh domination and a series of sexual encounters that didn’t have a lot of heat for me. The story itself, of trying to work things out was interesting, but when the erotica came into play or the violence came crashing into the story, I found myself flipping the pages and skimming those parts. It’s really a question of my own tastes with regards to the Vex stories and I just didn’t like them all that much. They read like a very pale shadow of Tamsin’s in many ways.
Being that the Tamsin stories where stronger, I would have liked to know more about her, the past she’d been through. There are hints, vague ideas, but they only add a bit of spice to things before they are passed over and the story rushes onwards. Much the same can be said about Vex as well in that there are some teasing thoughts about him, but they aren’t explored as much as they could have been.
Three and a half out of five pitchforks.
I enjoyed the stories about Tamsin a lot more than those about Vex, mostly I think because there was less seduction in the latter as well as it being quite violent in comparison. My other issue with the collection comes to, in my thoughts, seeing the characters from Lost Girl when I see the names Tamsin and Vex. It’s hard to get around that mental picture and I kept stumbling over it.
I wish there would have been more about Tamsin, overall, especially more about succubi in this universe. I would have liked more about her thoughts, why she made the choices she did than all of the sex scenes. Most of all, it would have been a delight to be able to have to deal with the problems of running a brothel and a pub, how she manages to keep her succubus nature from being exposed.
As for Vex, I just couldn’t find my way into the story for all of the violence. There didn’t seem to be a focus, a point to things and the character himself was a confused mess within himself. Sorting that out, in some way, would have been a good thing. There’s some appeal in parts of the work, but that’s not enough to overcome the things that I couldn’t quite enjoy.
A contrast in storytelling, more than anything else, which has some attraction, but needs more.